PML YA Yakkers!

Patchogue Medford Library Young Adult Department

Friday, May 12, 2006

Ahoy and welcome aboard!

Welcome to the PML Young Adult Department's first ever blog! Here you will learn some of the inner secrets of the library, as well as hear the thoughts of some of your favorite librarians!

Of course you'll hear about some hot and exciting upcoming programs, as well as new and exciting books that we've read. Comments are appreciated and encouraged, but are subject to review, so watch your P's and Q's.

Introductions to Blog Posters:

My name is Brian Schwartz and I'm a Young Adult Librarian. I just finished library school. You may know me as the organizer of Game Night as well as the advisor to the Teen Friends. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts (as deep as they are!)

I'm Jeri Cohen. You may have seen me on the desk, but mostly I work behind the scenes. I choose the books and audio books you see on the shelf! I also do a lot of the displays and the bibliographies you see around the department. Recommendations and suggestions are welcome!

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger PML YA Yakkers said...

Bravo you wild and crazy librarians!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home