PML YA Yakkers!

Patchogue Medford Library Young Adult Department

Friday, March 09, 2007

Gossip Girls! Tee hee!

Book Survivor IV: The Great Character Battle

Hi there darlings!

My name is Emma Sue Populare! I'm one of the chic-est gallies on this side of the Long Island sound. I'm hee-yah to report on the tragical eviction of Gossip Girls by one Cecily von Ziesegar. The Gossip Girls series revolves around a group of high school girls who live in the tres cool city of NY. Those girls are totally rad.
If you'd like to read this bodacious, outreagous series, start with the first book called "Gossip Girl"

The other books in the series are:
Gossip girl
You Know You Love Me
All I Want Is Everything
Because I'm Worth It
I Like It Like That
You're the One That I Want
Nobody Does It Better
Nothing Can Keep Us Together
Only In Your Dreams
Would I Lie To You?
[[Don't You Forget About Me (coming May 1, 07)]]


If you want more information, word! Check out:

http://www.gossipgirl.net/

Peace out!

E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home