PML YA Yakkers!

Patchogue Medford Library Young Adult Department

Monday, June 05, 2006

The Adventures of an Adventurer Chapter I: Setting Out.

Book Survivor: Adventure Mountain

Adventure Log: Holes


Hello my fairweather friends! I am Simon Mirage Explorerdorado! I have started my expedition into the wilderness of the ????? Mountains. I am writing from a camp inside my trusty canvas tent.

Today, I began the journey with my friend Maxwell Figgins and Lucy Langross. We set out in the wilderness for the famed Adventure Mountain. For no one has made it to the peak and back...alive!! We started up the trail, and we stumbled, and stumbled again. Holes! Holes everywhere! Max, Lucy and myself fell over our own two feet. After we struggled and tripped, we saw a sign that said "Holes: By Louis Sachar." I do not know who this Sachar fellow was, but I have the feeling that some sort of dastardly force it at work, trying to impede my trip. We finally came to a campsite and we have decided to rest our dusty tired bones.

Tomorrow, I shall begin the hike up to the next part of the mountain, and I shall hope that I shall not encounter any more perils. I shall update sometime early next week.

Plodding onward!

Simon Mirage Explorerdorado

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home