PML YA Yakkers!

Patchogue Medford Library Young Adult Department

Friday, May 18, 2007

Alice Axed

Book Survivor IV: The Great Character


Howdy! My name is Alice, and no, not the Alice from the Alice Series, but Alice from the Looking Glass of the Great Beyond. I'm here to report the demise of my fellow pallie Alice from the Alice Series by Phyllis Naylor. The Alice series began in the early 90's and has had a new book written in the series in every year since. The series follows the life of Alice, who begins the series as a 5th grader who grows up with her brother Lester and her father. Her mother passed away when she was real little. The Alice series speaks to youth. I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date..but..if you want more information:


http://www.simonsays.com/content/destination.cfm?pid=368174&tab=4


-Alice

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rabbit is late! Not Alice!

Learn your Lewis Carroll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home